Complementing the design and rhythm of sister building 18 Forum Lane, One Nexus Way will feature 86,000 square feet of office, retail and restaurant space located in the Town Centre of Camana Bay, the business centre of the Cayman Islands and the Caribbean’s only true mixed-use master planned community.
The integrated design of these two buildings will create Camana Bay’s largest central courtyard, featuring active spaces in a lush landscaped setting. Designed to achieve LEED® Gold certification, One Nexus Way will be one of the most energy-efficient commercial buildings of the region.
Scheduled to welcome tenants in fall 2017, One Nexus Way will offer energy-efficient flexible space that can accommodate businesses of various sizes.
- Four storeys with retail and a 4,000 sq./ft. restaurant on the ground level and office space on levels two – four
- Designed by Lake|Flato, a world leader in modern, sustainable architecture
- The integrated design of the two buildings will create Camana Bay’s largest central courtyard (20,000 square feet) featuring active spaces with seating where people can congregate as well as a quiet, park-like tree grove.
- Select premium office space including balconies overlooking the Town Centre and the tree canopies of the courtyard and the adjacent landscaping
- Meets Miami-Dade NOA rating
- A back-up power generator
- A 50,000 gallon rain water cistern
- 100 kW of Solar panels on the roof
- Solar hot water
- The office levels will have high floor to floor ceiling heights, 13’
- Designed and constructed to achieve LEED Gold Certification
- 4 balconies on each office level. 12 balconies total